Saturday, January 30, 2010

Happy New Year, finally....

Photo by: JShipleyphotography.com

Well, I noticed my last blog was about 6 months ago. Since then, I have done over 25 weddings. I've noticed the importance of social media for business and decided maybe I would try a little harder to keep up with this whole blog world. I have started Twitter, and I've noticed a significant boost in hits on my site.

I still wonder....is anyone like potential clients looking at this, or is it just other like business owners and bloggers?

I'm very excited and made a decision to become a preferred vendor of the very popular Wedding Chicks Family. I am huge fan of Amy, and look forward to being a part of her success.

Eventhough its the end of January, Happy New Year and looking forward to taking you on my journey this year.

My next post I will highlight some faves from my 2009 weddings.

No comments: